Monday, February 8, 2016

A Xmas Pressie mani!

Hello Dahlings!

Today I have a mani that uses a polish I got as an Xmas pressie from one of my customers.
She knows I'm into polish & occasionally gets me goodies from Avon.

Here's the mani I did & wore to our last Stamp Camp...

 I started with a base of Nabi L. Blue 20
& then add 2 dabbed on coats of Avon Dazzlers Bling It on Blue.
The blue violet of the glitter over the light blue base matches my hair.
I sealed it all in with a coat of Seche Vite.

 Yep! The Nabi gitd collex I bought on Amazon 3 years ago
still glows like a champ!

>^. .^<

 CATNIP!

I think I just ate rug fuzz.
Oh well...CATNIP!

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.