Monday, September 28, 2015

Mr Inky & I had an Adventure feat. Whimsical Ideas by Pam!

Hello Dahlings!
 
My Inky & I recently celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary!
We decided to do a lil more than just have a nice dinner
& went on an Alaskan cruise!
 
I showed you my hair a couple of weeks ago
& these are the nails I wore for the trip...
 
 I wanted my hair & nails to match.
 
Da Sisterhood of the Travelling Whimsy
is a vacation project thru da World of Whimsy FB group
Kinda like da Travel Gnome in that peeps on vaca
take this bottle of polish with them & take tourist pics with it.
Mr Inky & I had so much FUN posing this lovely lil lady
all over Alaska, da Jewel of the Seas cruise ship,
Victoria & Vancouver B.C.!
 
 
 Da line up ~ Polish Me To Go Unorthodox & Tainted Love
Plus Whimsical Ideas by Pam Sisterhood of the Travelling Whimsy.
SotTW is not for sale, but Pam has lots of pretties that are available
including her Halloween collection that released over da weekend. 
 
 Duh!
 
>^. .^<
 
 Share a Whimsy at Sea
We were just enjoying da fresh sea breeze from our balcony
as we made our way north out of Puget Sound.
 
 Bottle Envy
 
 Whimsical Contemplation
This is part of a 2 piece art installation onboard
that featured masks & partial masks in bronze,
 
 Starting on our 2nd night at sea,
our cabin steward left a towel critter
in our room each night
when he'd come by to do da turn down.
 
Even rubber bears need a good mani!
 
Thus ends days 1 & 2 onboard da Jewel of the Seas!
I'll be showing you more pics over da next few posts.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.