Monday, August 10, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ Tribal &/or Hot Pink

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tart's are doing tribal &/or hot pink manis.
 
I did this...
 
 I liked da gradient, but my stamping sorta failed.
Toopid hot weather.
 
 Da line up ~ China Glaze Purple Panic & You Drive Me Coconuts;
L.A. Colors Pumpin' Pink, no name gitd from a cheap set
plus da bit of cosmetic sponge I used to do da gradient.
 
 I did da stamping using plate QA15,
& of course my beloved Creative Shop Stamper.
 
I think my stamping issues are mostly due
to da hot weather making da polish dry too fast.
I've stamped da lil cats in da past no prob
& while it's da 1st time I've used da HTB black,
I haven't had any issues with any of da other colors.
 
Oh well, at least it did this...
 
 I did putz with da no name gitd
by adding gitd pigments to up its umph.
They're still sheer tints
& are good for adding gitd to any mani.
 
 
>^. .^<
 
 So last Tuesday night, I hear this noise in my back yard.
Even with flash, this was da best pic of what was creeping about.
 
Then on Thursday night, I heard more noises.
This time, the noise was coming
from my neighbor's Asian Pear tree...
 
 Well hello there lil opossum!
 
 He has a buddy, but doesn't want to share.
Opossums make this awful screeching noise when ticked off,
& boy were they ticked off!
 
 I win!
 
 Fine, I'm outta here.
 
 I'll go find my own fruit tree.
 
These aren't ripe yet anyway.
I know these aren't da best pics,
but I was taking them blind
by aiming my phone w/da flash on
at da noises & hoping I'd catch da action.
It's was nigh on pitch black out there!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go show da luvs
to da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.