Wednesday, July 8, 2015

First Not-Friday-Again Franken!

Hello Dahlings!
 
I had a quandary last Friday...
 
...post my usual First Friday Franken or my 4th of July mani?
 
Da holiday won due to being a more LE occasion than FFF.
 
So today I have da First Friday Franken for July for you today!
 
All of today's frankens are made by adding craft pigment powder
to either white or clear polish,
then shaking da beejeebers out of da bottles 
until da shaker balls blend da pigment.
For this mani I'm wearing 2 coats of Peacock Pearl on 3 fingers
with a 2 coat accent of Blue Grass Pearl.
Both are a bit streaky & thick, but not totally hideous colors.
Hmmm...I wonder if they stamp?
 
I added opposite color dots using a large dotter.
 
 I then added a coat of Blue/Green Sparkle.
It's a sheer duo chrome topper that adds a bit of shimmer.
I finished with a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.
 
>^. .^<
 
 Lemme helps you wrap pressies, Meowmy!
 
Is I more helpfulness on dis side?
 
Da price of mah helpins you.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.