Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lemming Squashed! ~ Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today I have a squashed lemming to show you!
I've always thought that Max Factor's original Fantasy Fire
was gorgeous & that it sucked cuz they didn't sell it in the US.
 
So I had resigned myself to admiring it from afar,
until one day I was browsing at Color4Nails
and saw that they had the original version in stock!!!
Alas, da original version is no longer available,
but you can still get the New Version
 
So I bought it & here's what I did with it...
 
 Look at da glow!
 
 Da Line Up ~ one coat of Whim LBD,
2 coats of Sinful Colors glow in the dark,
2 coats of Max Factor Fantasy Fire 
& I stamped with Nabi Metallic Bronze 140.
 
Both are from Beautometry.
 
 This is da gitd under 2 coats of Fantasy Fire!
My after stamping pics didn't turn out well,
but I had a lot of fun wearing this mani.
 
>^. .^<
 
 A lil Ciri stretch...
 
 ...arch da back & curl da toes...
 
...full length extension!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous way of using FF :)
    so happy that I have a couple of backup of those polish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm just glad I was able to get it at all & now C4N is out of stock.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.