Monday, March 30, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ Music & Not Worn Enough

Hello Dahlings!
 
I had to think a bit about this week's Tart nails,
but when I figured it out, I was mighty pleased with my inky self!
 
 My music of choice is PUNK & my not worn enuf is chunky glitters.
I luvs my Ramones & Tami from The Devil Wears Polish
This is da link to da NEW & IMPROVED TDWP store!!!
did a collection called Aspiring Anarchist a couple of years ago
& da fun skully glitter accent polish on my ring nail
from that collex is called I Wanna Be Sedated
named after da Ramones song...
 
I miss da Ramones,
but at least I have 21 albums worth of their music to listen to forever! 
Yes, I will be that tie dye haired lil old lady
be-bopping in da garden
with my purple ear buds in
& jamming to my Ramones.
Wait a minute...I already do this!
 
The Devil Wears Polish I Wanna Be Sedated
& 3 of my newly frankened stamping polishes:
Summer Turquoise, Salmon Enchanted Evening & Do Me Red
Do Me Red needs a wee bit of tweaking to make it more opaque
as it was supposed to be that bright red on da nail & wasn't.
More info on my franken stamping polishes to come 
in next Friday's First Franken Friday post.
 
 I started with 2 perfectly buttery smooth rainbow-licious coats
of The Final Frontier from Candi's Star Trek Tribute collex.
You have to check out Live Long & Prosper while you're at her shop!
It's a very unique science officer uniform blue linear holo. *swoon* 
 
 I added 2 coats of IWBS to my ring & thumb,
added a coat of SH Dries Fast to all my nails
then used my franken stamping polishes,
MoYou London plate 01 from their new Punk Collection
 
This was a fun mani to plan, do & wear!
 
>^. .^<
 
If you want your cats to be sedate...
...don't let da Red Dot out!
This pic is from last summer when Missy & Mom came to visit.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go share da lovies with da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.