Friday, January 23, 2015

Yeah, I Love My Polish! ~ feat. Jaded Old Glory

Hello Dahlings!
 
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that I love my polish!
Holos, thermals, & gitds are my favs
& now that I have da Creative Stamper
I can finally do a reasonable job of stamping on mah nails.
 
So to celebrate my love of lacquer for no particular occasion,
I did this...
 
 It has all of my fav thingies in one mani!!!

 I started with 3 coats of Jaded Nail Co. Old Glory
I probably could have gotten away with 2 coats of this 3 color thermal,
but it dried rather fast & started changing colors as it dried,
so dippy me kept thinking I was getting patchiness
when it was just shifting colors.

 When cold...
Nice bubble you got there Inky!
 
  
...and warm.
Da violet red comes out to play when da polish is shifting.

 I then stamped using Color Club Beyond & plate BP - 29
from Born Pretty Store & my Creative Stamper.

 Here it is in warm mode so you can see everything.

I totally spaced that Old Glory is also a gitd
& added a coat of Violetta Popper Topper.
So I got an uber dose of gitd goodness!
I sealed it all in with a coat of Seche Vite as usual.

>^. .^<

 What dis?

I wants dis!
Get your paw off my Krispy Crème donut
you cat faced food thief!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

3 comments:

  1. I was just looking at that stamping plate the other night, it's super cute! Going to buy it right now! Love the mani, and great gitd color! My cats like KK donuts too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plate, love the polish! And GITD? Just pushed me over the edge!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.