Friday, November 14, 2014

Ghoul & Da Gang!

Hello Dahlings!
 
I have another Halloweenesque mani for y'all today!
 
 I really enjoyed both da doing & da wearing of this design!
 
Nabi GITD Raspberry 19, L. Blue 20, L. Teal 11 & White 09;
& Konad Black for da stamping
 
 2 yummilicious buttery coats of White Choco Raspberry Swirl
Why would I use the polish for a white base coat,
knowing that I'd be covering it up?
Cuz I was already wearing it from da swatchorama
I had done earlier that day.
It was easier to keep it on
than to re-do my base color with a white crème.
 
 I splodged on da 4 gitds.
I don't know why my fingers & palm are infocus
& my nails aren't?
 
Yep! They glow just dandy fine.
 
 I then stamped using da Konad Black & this Cici & Sisi plate 22
from da new Yellow set that came out recently on Amazon.
 
To see all da designs in this set,
Video tour of Cici & Sisi's Yellow Jumbo set #3
Michelle also did a video tour of Red Jumbo set #4
If you'd like to see da plates in da White Jumbo set #1
& Pink Jumbo set #2,
go check out this Show & Tell post I did last year.
 
These sets are available on Amazon & are a good value
for a bunch of original designs that come with their own storage
plus a stamper & scraper.
 
 Yep! These were fun.
 
>^. .^<
 
A lil back yard kitty adventure from last summer!
 
 
 I gots a big bug!
Ciri had found a 3" grasshopper!
 
 I losted it, but Luna will help me look...
 
 We gonna stay outta da collateral damage zone
& watch y'all from over here.
Jazz on da left & Ziggy on da right.
 
Luna, is you sitting on my big bug?
She was! LMBBO
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.