Monday, November 3, 2014

CNT Pick N' Mix ~ Domestic Animals & 3 Blues

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week's Crumpet's Nail Tarts challenge is
Domestic Animals & 3 shades of Blue.
 
So this is what I did...
 
 Aw! Ain't it sweet?
 
 Da line up ~ Blue Cross gitd blue,
Serum No 5 Indi-Glo (recalled version),
Different Dimension Light Up Blue
& some water decals from I don't remember where.
 
I splodged on da pumpkin blue & da bad indi-glow,
then covered it all with Light It up blue cuz it's sheer.
I then applied da lil kitty followed by a coat of Seche Vite.
 
 On da left is da recalled version of Indi-Glow
& on da right is da new version
that won't change color over time.
Da bad color worked with da others, so I used it.
 
Oh yeah, it does this too.
& you're surprised by this why?
 
>^. .^<
 
 OMSQUEEEEEE...it's a RED dot!!!
 
 Where'd it go?
 
 There it is!
 
 Oh...Luna found it too.
 
 I no like to play wif Luna cuz she bopped me...
once, like a year ago.
 
Day-yam!
I didn't know dat Luna could move her roly poly self dat fast.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky
 
 
InLinkz link to see da other Tarts
cuz da code thingy decided to malfunction this week.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.