Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Boobie nails! ~ TDWP We Love boobies! collection in action

Hello Dahlings!
 
Just some quick nail art are featuring
 
So while I was swatching these pinks,
this idea for a mani came to mind...
 
 Using both ends of a dotter I made dots on dots that sorta,
maybe, if you squint just right might look like boobies.
I may or may not have cackled gleefully while dotting.
I sealed it all in with a coat of Seche Vite
& continued to snicker at my boobie nails for 2 days.
 
 Da line up ~ I'm Angelic 2 as my base color
Hooray for Boobies! used with da big end of da dotter
to make da lighter color boobies
I'm Precious 2 used with da small end of da dotter
to make nipples on HFB! & random dots on da background
Cashmere used with da larger dotter
to make da darker boobies
Pink Panther used with da small dotter
to make nipples on Cashmere & random dots on da background
 
You can see da swatches of all these pretties HERE
You can get yourself all of these pretties ON SALE at
 
>^. .^<
 
 Jazz wants you to show you that she has boobies too.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

5 comments:

  1. ROFL!! That is awesome in every possible way. Leave it to you to do something so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! amazing polishes and wonderfull nail art.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.