Friday, August 8, 2014

The Devil Made Me Do It! ~ The Devil Wears Polish Fun House & Friends

Hello Dahlings!
 
I've been in a bit of a The Devil Wears Polish
feeding frenzy of late & I'm fine with this!
 
Being gifted Lust For Life by the Terribly Terrific Tami
brought to mind another skully polish that I bought from her
in my very 1st The Devil Wears Polish order.
 
See the skullies?
See da yummylicious royal purple jelly?
See da holo rainbows on da other nails?
Hear me go
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
with polish ecstasy?
(da only thing missing from this mani is gitd LOL)
I got this polish & another skully on clearance
& she hasn't offered any new ones in what feels like FOREVER!
Tami has been teasing us with flashback polishes,
so I'm optimistic that I'll be adding more skullies to da family!
 
 Da line up ~ The Devil Wears Polish Ring of Fire,
Fun House, Afternoon Delight & Snow Day
Alas, all of these lovelies are currently unavailable.
*droopy whiskers*
I'm sure you can find many pretties of your own to love in her shop!
 
Gotta go for da sun pic when wearing holos
& da sun was actually cooperating today!
See how I matched holos to glitters?
Yeah, I have my moments.
 
Now that I've filled your eyes with skully rainbows,
go show some luv to Tami
& her beauteous bottles of polish perfection
by going nuts with da shopping cart at
 Do it NOW cuz some of these babies
will be going up in price this weekend!
 
>^. .^<
 
My mom came to visit recently & brought Lil Miss Dee
 
Staring contest!
 
You distracted me!
 
What?
We're not doing anything cute or anything...move along hooman!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. LOL I love the random kitties :) And the post too, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat channel never goes off at my house! LOL You are MOST welcome! Thanks for all the great polishes!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Love those skulls!! And havent' I seen that staring contest before...??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Having a bit of de je vu? This is the 2nd out of 3 dif staring contests Ciri & Missy have had at my house. I should probably post the 3rd one sooner than later. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.