Sunday, June 29, 2014

Freakin' Weekly & Simples Nail Art Challenges ~ Blue & ? plus mixed dots

Hello Dahlings!
 
Time for another duo dose of
da Fingers Freaking Weekly Challenge
& da Simples Nail Art Muggles to Mastery Challenge!
 
This week's Freak colors are blue & my choice of color.
This week's Simples nail art is dots in mixed sizes.
 
Let's see what I came up with shall we?
 
 Dot, dot, dot...who's got da dots?
I got da dots!
 
 
 I did 2 coats of each polish.
MEGA is on my pinky, middle & index fingers.
Summer Stargazing is on my ring & thumb.
MEGA is basically pure Spectraflair with no pigment added
and da bling factor is nigh on BLINDING!
This is not a holo topper!
SS is a milder rainbow, but beautiful all da same.
 
>^. .^<
 
 What'cha doing down there, Meowmy?
 
Touch my paw...I dare you!
(da ledge Ciri is on is actually a good 6' over my head)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

3 comments:

  1. I am pants at uniform dots, so I would fail! They look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just take a lil practice! LOL Thanks my DPD!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.