Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Quickie ~ ILNP Birefringence...Ooooo!

Hello Dahlings!

When I decided to do all Halloween-ish manis in October, I back filed da posts I had already done to use this month. So back to our regularly scheduled programing...

 My I introduce you to I Love Nail Polish Birefringence!
This is 2 coats of color shifting yumminess in a bottle!
 
It goes from a dark steel blue to bright blue to purple to fuchsia.
*swoon*
 
A coat of Seche Vite to seal in da goodness & I was set.
I didn't even add nail art!
I was having way too much fun just watching da colors shift. LOL
 
Yeah, it's Ciri spam time!
 
Awww! Look at all that snoozin' cute-a-tude!
 
See? Ciri can make friends, just not with Frau Meyer. LOL
He's been playing with Jazz more & more...this is a good thing.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 

4 comments:

  1. aww I love seeing pets snuggle together. And that nail polish shade looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the 1st time we saw Ciri napping with another cat. There's hope for that boy! LOL

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just wait until you see the new holographic version!!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.